Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sarabrent "But that's where the hole is"

So its time for me to do some serious narrowing down. I've decided I don't want to deal with dogs or cats since they are so domesticated that their natural behaviors have been skewed. I wish I could focus on wild animals like lions or elephants but I'm not sure how I could research this besides interviewing zookeepers. Even zoo animals' behaviors are affected by captivity so that's getting away from my main idea. I wish I could do something with horses since I've been riding for 11 years and have a horse so research would be easy. However I'm not sure if this topic would be too narrow. I could talk to my trainer and the two or three vets that I know really well and I know would let me do rounds and get to see lots of horses. But then again that might be moving more towards medicine and further away from the actual behavior. AHHH I can't seem to pin down a topic. I'm curious about to many things that only fit under a broad category. Help. I think we need to have a meditation day to destress. 



0 comments: